Top 5 ways to enjoy your brownies in the hot weather
Not fancying a hot boozie brownie when the sun is shining? We feel you, which is why we have come up with the best ways to enjoy a brownie on a hot summer’s day!
- We would recommend our lighter, more summery flavours such as Malibu & Coconut, Prosecco & Raspberry or our new range of white chocolate blondies, which are less rich than the traditional luxury chocolate brownies.
- Keep your brownies in the fridge, and then serve alongside chilled fruit (especially berries), for a lighter and more refreshing dessert!
- This is our favourite. When you receive your postal brownie, cut it up into small chunks and put them in the freezer for a few hours. Once they are mostly frozen, serve them with vanilla ice cream for a (sort of) Ben and Jerry’s chocolate fudge brownie ice cream experience!
- Enjoy the sunshine in style. Find a nice spot, and enjoy your boozy brownie with a glass of chilled prosecco.
- Take the excuse of having some brownies delivered to get some friends or family together, and head off for a picnic with your secret stash of brownies.
We hope you are enjoying the sunshine and now have some ideas about how to make it even better with the addition of some luxury brownies!