9 reasons to gift brownies
Looking for an excuse to send some brownies? We have rounded up 9 of the best reasons to send brownies in the post.
- Happy Birthday. Brownies are the perfect way to celebrate a birthday, even as an accompaniment to the cake. Because realistically we think birthdays should really just be an excuse to eat double the amount of baked things.
- Covid isolation. Staying at home and isolating is tough at the best of times. But a surprise letterbox brownie can only make things a little easier and help to put a smile back on their face.
- Thank You. Has someone done something unexpected or special for you recently? Spread the kindness by thanking them with a decadent brownie.
- A housewarming gift. Moving house is probably one of the most stressful life events many people will go through. Perhaps this is the time to order a boozy brownie to try and make things go a little more easily.
- What better way to show someone how much you love them, than with a box packed full of gooey, boozie brownies? You can even include a personalised note to make them extra special.
- New Baby. Help the new parents through those sleepless nights with some sugary, chocolatey goodness that will be sure to keep spirits up!
- A hug in a box. Someone been having a hard time recently? Remind them that you are thinking of them with a box of delicious, personalised brownies straight through their letterbox.
- Exam results. Know someone who’s got the exam results they deserve? Congratulate them with a box full of delicious brownies as a reward for all their hard work! Equally if they are a bit disappointed, brownies might just help life feel a bit sweeter again.
- Why do you need a reason to send brownies?! Just send them anyway and make their day! Or even better, add 2 boxes to your basket and make yours at the same time….