5 ways to support small businesses
Love independent businesses but not sure how to best support them at the moment? Here are some great starting points!
- Spread the word. Word of mouth is so, so valuable for small businesses, and it can be as simple as just mentioning us in conversation.
- Follow, like and share on social media. Not only does this increase the reach of the small business, it also really helps the owners keep going. Each like or comment is like a little happy motivational hug!
- Think about what loved ones will enjoy as gifts for birthdays etc. So often it is easy to fall into the trap of last minute Amazon Prime shopping, but it makes such a huge difference if you shop from independent shops for special occasions instead. As a bonus, you are far more likely to find something really unique to make a great present!
- Try and shop local, wherever you can. Plus it really helps to build a community and boosts the local economy.
- Don’t be a stranger! Have an idea for a new flavour? Know of an upcoming event? Let us know, it is soo helpful, and we love hearing from you!
We are so grateful for every gesture of support, no matter how big or small! Remember, every time you support an independent business, someone does a little happy dance, you are making their dreams come true! x